Litchi error code 5128

OK,
I looked at it. :)
I'm burned out today. ;)

In the past, I gave up using actions to record video, sometimes it start, usually it didn't, but that wasn't cause for missions not loading.

Anybody else got some ideas.

Rod

BTW -- The link above has speed increased back to a normal recording speed after I ran trial at 10mph. The error message sure implies a time/speed/distance consideration, so I was trying different stuff. No joy on any.

Am convinced this is connected to the new interval feature. Just can't figure out what to do to get it satisfied.
Yeah, I think you are correct...

Rod

[QUOTE="chascoadmin, [/QUOTE]

ChascoAdmin --> your initials aren't by chance M.L. are they?

BTW -- The link above has speed increased back to a normal recording speed after I ran trial at 10mph. The error message sure implies a time/speed/distance consideration, so I was trying different stuff. No joy on any.

Am convinced this is connected to the new interval feature. Just can't figure out what to do to get it satisfied.
I'll do some testing tomorrow if I can beat the weather.

Not sure if this helps but the first thing I noticed on waypoint #1 Interpolate is set to -45 and in the actions, there is a tilt camera of -45 you don't need this in the actions.

Also, I have had a better experience using "stay for 3s before and after taking a photo. Of course, this is not why the mission is failing. Change the "1" to "3" see if that works

Reactions: RodPad
Not sure if this helps but the first thing I noticed on waypoint #1 Interpolate is set to -45 and in the actions, there is a tilt camera of -45 you don't need this in the actions.

Also, I have had a better experience using "stay for 3s before and after taking a photo. Of course, this is not why the mission is failing. Change the "1" to "3" see if that works
Same here. I do 2 secs for actions and interval. Stop photos are fine, but sometimes I do see a glitch interval waypoint mapping mission misses an image every once in a while. It should tell you in planning like DataPilot when you are reaching the threshold of the camera capability, especially after the addition of individual waypoint interval capture control.

Well, the problem seems to have been solved by updating the LItchi app version from 2.6.7 to the latest 2.7.1 .

I had a whole series of trials set up today to explore different combinations of the photo interval settings. When I launched and started my trials, I found everything worked, both photo and video. No matter what I had set up on the Interval feature, it worked.

My post #19 from last night reported that I'd been running Litchi 2.6.7 when I encountered the problem. Sometime later last night I decided to go ahead with the version update to 2.7.1. on the iPad app. It's noteworthy that 2.6.7 version for the iOS app was BEFORE the addition of the new photo interval feature. It appears that the missions I set up on the HUB were assuming the 2.7.1 app, but I was still running the 2.6.7 iOS app that did not include that feature. At least that's my mental picture, and I'll stick with it as long as it works. I'm normally one of those guys that doesn't update firmware or apps so long as the older versions work. I think this may be an example of a reason to keep up if you want to design with the HUB and implement with the app.

If all this is correct, I'll have good performance tomorrow on an away construction site that gave me trouble last month on a Litchi mission.

Well, the problem seems to have been solved by updating the LItchi app version from 2.6.7 to the latest 2.7.1 .

I had a whole series of trials set up today to explore different combinations of the photo interval settings. When I launched and started my trials, I found everything worked, both photo and video. No matter what I had set up on the Interval feature, it worked.

My post #19 from last night reported that I'd been running Litchi 2.6.7 when I encountered the problem. Sometime later last night I decided to go ahead with the version update to 2.7.1. on the iPad app. It's noteworthy that 2.6.7 version for the iOS app was BEFORE the addition of the new photo interval feature. It appears that the missions I set up on the HUB were assuming the 2.7.1 app, but I was still running the 2.6.7 iOS app that did not include that feature. At least that's my mental picture, and I'll stick with it as long as it works. I'm normally one of those guys that doesn't update firmware or apps so long as the older versions work. I think this may be an example of a reason to keep up if you want to design with the HUB and implement with the app.

If all this is correct, I'll have good performance tomorrow on an away construction site that gave me trouble last month on a Litchi mission.
Thanks for reporting, good to know. I have seen the same pattern in the past where the web functionality is ahead of the app, but the odd thing is that there are several things you can do in the app that are way better than the hub.

Reactions: RodPad
Wow, this is good news!

My statement in post #13 was kind of correct:
"You are looking for older Litchi software, but that is not going to change how the hub works on creating and modifying missions."

Rod

Reactions: chascoadmin
I’m unable to launch a waypoint mission that fails to upload, citing error code 5128 with description of a photo time/distance mismatch. None of my waypoints are close together. The flight speed is under 10 mph and all I’m doing is turning on the video recording ( no still shots). Can’t find info on that code. Any help appreciated. RDR
This is the solution: when creating the mission on the hub, check that each waypoint has the option flagged in the "interval" section as in the first photo, not as in the second photo

Attachments

• IMG_20191124_115931.jpg
    IMG_20191124_115931.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20191124_115922.jpg
    IMG_20191124_115922.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 137
This is the solution: when creating the mission on the hub, check that each waypoint has the option flagged in the "interval" section as in the first photo, not as in the second photo
Not really. When planning it is best to form the mission in the hub and then do all of your editing in the app. It's still confuses me why they don't allow batch editing on the hub. Going through each waypoint is silly.

Not really. When planning it is best to form the mission in the hub and then do all of your editing in the app. It's still confuses me why they don't allow batch editing on the hub. Going through each waypoint is silly.

Batch editing is possible in the hub.

1. Click on one waypoint
  2. Control-Click on a second waypoint
  3. In the waypoint editor dialog click on "Select All"
  4. Make your global changes
  5. Apply

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member