Litchi crashes on open

Reaction score
I'm having a similar issue to the one outlined here:
Litchi instantly crashes on my iOS devices

The solution in his case was to turn off bluetooth on his iOS device. It's not on on my device and has never been on. I have a P3P so I connect over lightning cable with WiFi disconnected. I've tried every combination of launching RC / AC first, then launching app, opening app first, then launching RC/AC, having DJI Go open first, not having DJI Go open at all.

Short version: Every time I launch Litchi (on WiFi-only iOS device with plenty of space and very few other apps installed), it appears to start loading, and shows the logo screen, but then just cuts out and returns to the home screen. When I double-tap the home button, I can see that Litchi is still running, but tapping on it just makes it try to load and return to the home screen again. I flick it away and restart it, and I just end up in the same place over and over again.

Any thoughts, anyone?

What iOS device? Have you tried uninstall / reinstall? Have you tried a different lightning cable?

Litchi support is very good at customer service and most times if a certain version won't work they will email you a roll back version. Give them a shot as they are great and always help people out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues