Litchi App

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could direct me to really accurate info on this app.(Litchi) Do many of you use it? Can I use VR Gear goggles with it? Known issues? Should I buy or ignore? Thanks in advance!

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to really accurate info on this app.(Litchi) Do many of you use it? Can I use VR Gear goggles with it? Known issues? Should I buy or ignore? Thanks in advance!
I've been reading on this too. So far from what I've found litchi is a lot of pilots primary flight app. Still searching on the question for the vr goggles as I was wondering the same

Reactions: davecarter39
If you meant the Samsung Gear VR goggles, Litchi only supports them with the Phantom 3 Standard or 4K. The other DJI quads use a wired connection from the phone to the RC and the Gear VR has a wired connection to the phone. Other VR Goggles can be used with Litchi, they have a recommended list on their site.

Reactions: chrismartin3391
Hi, I'm fairly new to droning but I got a phantom 3 standard and I use the litchi app regularly. Yes I use it with the gear vr.. you need Google cardboard as well to stop the gear vr kicking in with its default. Other than that your golden.. and it works well.. maybe not the greatest of pics but it's a cheap alternative compared to dji goggles that are a lot of money only to find out that you can't use vr as it makes you sick after a while...I got a galaxy s6 edge plus for the gear vr

Reactions: chrismartin3391

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel