Litchi app on Android

Ok can anyone please tell me how to boost fpv in this app (I have the latest Play Store release version). Can't see it anywhere. Cheers

Before taking off tap the wifi signal meter and it will start the booster app. After a few seconds you will see wifi boosted.

Anyone else have wifi drop outs ?? I have a nex-7 2013 model running 5.1 now and i keep getting drop outs, I am in airplane mode so it dont try to connect to ant other wifi. Any ideas what it could be ? When i use it on a Sam tap-4 i have no problems but that is not my tab to use..

For timelapse, you have to click OK to validate it, if you don't it will not be in timelapse mode. Also whenever you restart the app, the photo mode is reset to the single capture mode similar to the stock app. If you're still having issues, please describe step by step how to reproduce it, I tried just now and couldn't reproduce the issue you're having.

For RTH, did you try it while in a mission? was the copter out of range?
For the RTH test my copter was not on GS mission, just hovering 100 meters away at 50 m altitude.
For the time lapse, I could not take more than 2 photos, even if I selected 200 photos, it would revert back to 2 photos in the settings.
I was using a Vision, I will try again with the Vision +.

This is with the IteLite Antenna is the sub section. Great little Antenna if anyone wants more range!

Attachments

• Distance.png
    Distance.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 426
Reactions: Jan Erik and Kaehn
Anyone else have wifi drop outs ?? I have a nex-7 2013 model running 5.1 now and i keep getting drop outs, I am in airplane mode so it dont try to connect to ant other wifi. Any ideas what it could be ? When i use it on a Sam tap-4 i have no problems but that is not my tab to use..
One more thing is the DJI app dont do this..

Anyone else have wifi drop outs ?? I have a nex-7 2013 model running 5.1 now and i keep getting drop outs, I am in airplane mode so it dont try to connect to ant other wifi. Any ideas what it could be ?
Hi G-unit,
What exactly do you mean by wi-fi drop-outs? Do you get disconnected in the app but the app doesn't crash? We have had someone with a nexus 7 where the app would exit to the home screen randomly, not sure why but only one person reported that and that was a nexus 7.

For the RTH test my copter was not on GS mission, just hovering 100 meters away at 50 m altitude.
For the time lapse, I could not take more than 2 photos, even if I selected 200 photos, it would revert back to 2 photos in the settings.
Alright, I'll look into the RTH issue, it may be a problem where it doesn't work if you're not in a mission as I haven't tested that case. For the timelapse, is anyone else having issues with it? Might be a vision (non plus) specific problem?

Hi, yes i was having both them problem, but it seems now that it is just wifi, it will disconnect, sometimes it will come right back and other times it will take like 30sec to a 1min, The wifi meter will go red on the app and the screen will freeze.

Last edited:
It's not what we are currently working on, but it's on the todo list.

Fantastic work and developments!
I got out and tried it at the weekend and flew a couple of nice missions.
Well done with the PC based map creation!
Here is an idea that may be to much to do-
Would there be a way to calculate wind speed? Obviously the phantom will have its motors running at a speed/direction equal to the wind but in the opposite direction to keep it still at say the first way point. Is there a way to read that? It would be very reassuring to know what the wind speed is up at X meters. You could even extend that to analyze a GS mission to see if there will be issues.

I also agree with a previous poster about a timer for GS missions, or an icon showing predicted placement. Both my mission on sunday had me saying to my friend that its all over and its gone, only for it to buzz in a few minutes later
Thanks again

Fantastic work and developments!
I got out and tried it at the weekend and flew a couple of nice missions.
Well done with the PC based map creation!
Here is an idea that may be to much to do-
Would there be a way to calculate wind speed? Obviously the phantom will have its motors running at a speed/direction equal to the wind but in the opposite direction to keep it still at say the first way point. Is there a way to read that? It would be very reassuring to know what the wind speed is up at X meters. You could even extend that to analyze a GS mission to see if there will be issues.

I also agree with a previous poster about a timer for GS missions, or an icon showing predicted placement. Both my mission on sunday had me saying to my friend that its all over and its gone, only for it to buzz in a few minutes later
Thanks again
The wind speed need instruments to be calculated and the phantom don't have.

http://www.uavforecast.com/

Donate!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT