Litchi and screen recorder IOS

Reaction score
Hi hope someone can help,I am a long term user of Litchi, but I recently swapped from my Nexus 7 to an Ipad mini2, the IOS app is slightly different and includes a screen recorder. When i use the screen recorder, it gives me a message that it has started, but immediately my actual video breaks up, and the recorded video does not show screen correctly,just the app screen and no camera feed.
Also the auto take off just gave me a verbal error warning and did not take off.
Any ideas? I can live without auto take off, but would like a screen recorder. Are there any IOS screen record apps?
The extra screen area of the Ipad is very useful.

Hi hope someone can help,I am a long term user of Litchi, but I recently swapped from my Nexus 7 to an Ipad mini2, the IOS app is slightly different and includes a screen recorder. When i use the screen recorder, it gives me a message that it has started, but immediately my actual video breaks up, and the recorded video does not show screen correctly,just the app screen and no camera feed.
Also the auto take off just gave me a verbal error warning and did not take off.
Any ideas? I can live without auto take off, but would like a screen recorder. Are there any IOS screen record apps?
The extra screen area of the Ipad is very useful.
I personally like to use Mobizen. It cost $4.99 for IOS but is free for Android.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl