Linking RC with Ph4 problem

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

First of all, sorry for my horrible english.
I have a PH4 for two years. Approximately 6 months ago the RC battery broke down, luckily in the place where I bought it, they recognized me and they changed my RC battery, sending it to the USA. (Im from Argentina)

The problem is that now I want to link the Drone to the RC and I cannot do it, either manually or through the DJI GO 4 app.

The drone is twinkling in yellow back lights and red in front. All the tutorials that I see the lights are yellow and white.

Will it be a firmware update problem? The issue is that if I can not link the drone with the app / rc how do I update it?

I await your answers, thank you very much.

Greetings.

I dont own a P4 but based on what i know about the P3 my guess is its possible the FW on your RC was updated during the battery repair. Its possible there now exists a FW mismatch between the RC and AC preventing the link. The solution to that is totally up to you. Either downgrade the FW on your RC or update it on the AC. There are mixed opinions on FW updates so decide for yourself.

Hello 3rdof5!

Thank you very much for you answer.

So, now the main question is how i can upgrade de P4, do you know any tutorial of how to do it without RC?

Thank you.

I cannot upgrade the drone.

dr.png

Idk why? Because the firmware downloads, but when it says 'transmitting' crashes upload.

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik