Lillyput 664/w FPV setup Help

Reaction score
Hi there everyone.

I have been reading all of the forums on what to use with my 664/w. It seems that the Rx inside the monitor is not that good when paired with the 5.8GHz 7-Channel A/V Transmitter, 600mW (ImmersionRC)

and everyone is leaning towards using the 5.8GHz 7-Channel A/V Transmitter, 250mW, 2S-4S (FatShark)

But in doing so , it compromises on range. only up to 500 from what I have read? Please correct me if i'm wrong.

A work around for this is to use 5.8GHz 32-Channel A/V Receiver, (Uno5800-V4 Alpha) ??? Which will extend the reception of the Fatshark's signal??????

My question is, will this be okay for use with the ImmersioRC 600mW, has anyone tested this?

And now that I need to power the Uno, what is the best option/setup?
I was thinking of using this DC12V that I found on ebay really cheap. What are your thoughts?
Would I need 2 of these or could I just get a splitter and run it to both the lilliput and the Uno?

Thank is Advance,

Ryan.

Apologies for the spelling on Lilliput with a Y in the title.....:( hahah

Last edited:
Hi there everyone.

I have been reading all of the forums on what to use with my 664/w. It seems that the Rx inside the monitor is not that good when paired with the 5.8GHz 7-Channel A/V Transmitter, 600mW (ImmersionRC)

and everyone is leaning towards using the 5.8GHz 7-Channel A/V Transmitter, 250mW, 2S-4S (FatShark)

But in doing so , it compromises on range. only up to 500 from what I have read? Please correct me if i'm wrong.

A work around for this is to use 5.8GHz 32-Channel A/V Receiver, (Uno5800-V4 Alpha) ??? Which will extend the reception of the Fatshark's signal??????

My question is, will this be okay for use with the ImmersioRC 600mW, has anyone tested this?

And now that I need to power the Uno, what is the best option/setup?
I was thinking of using this DC12V that I found on ebay really cheap. What are your thoughts?
Would I need 2 of these or could I just get a splitter and run it to both the lilliput and the Uno?

Thank is Advance,

Ryan.

It all depends on what you mean by range Ryan. When you say compromises on range are you referring to to the distance the P2 can fly or do you mean how you go before losing the video signal .

Not sure what you mean. Are you trying to work out if its interference from the city?
I'm in very rural areas so it should not be a problem.

Which country.

Portugal[/QUOTE

Put your city and country in your personal details page so others know where you live when asking for help locating parts or services.

Antennas play bigger part in receiving video signal at a distance then the wattage of the transmitter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers