Let me introduce myself

Reaction score
Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Theo and I'm from the Netherlands (Europe). English isn't my native language and I want allready apologize for any (stupid) language errors.

I've been flying for a few years. First I flew with the DJI Phantom 3 standard but now for a year with the Phantom 3 SE. Despite some limitations of this drone, I am satisfied with it. However, the call of a drone pilot is fully present and more and more I'm orienting myself on a Phantom 4 drone. Because images say more than words, I gladly refer you to a short video about my region in the Netherlands:

My region in the Netherlands

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Theo and I'm from the Netherlands (Europe). English isn't my native language and I want allready apologize for any (stupid) language errors.

I've been flying for a few years. First I flew with the DJI Phantom 3 standard but now for a year with the Phantom 3 SE. Despite some limitations of this drone, I am satisfied with it. However, the call of a drone pilot is fully present and more and more I'm orienting myself on a Phantom 4 drone. Because images say more than words, I gladly refer you to a short video about my region in the Netherlands:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Don’t apologize. I wish that I could write or speak or understand a second language as well as you can. Welcome to the forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic