No more Phantom for me.................unless..........

I figure no issue with ur Android. Do u have two Lume on ur drone at the same time? Or just one? How do u double ur flight time, when u only have about 25 mins with ur battery? Are u saying, that with two Lume Cubes will drain ur battery fast? Please give me more information, as i really the products. Awwwwww, France, hope that u r warm out there.
The P3SE is fitted with 2 Lume Cubes, but I only switch one at a time, multiplying by 2 the lit flying time. Not flying at present rains all the time, T° 7°C in Paris area.

Reactions: charlieb4
I flew a $54.00 No Gps or a decent camera for 5 months and i had 8 batteries and it flew for 5 to 6 mins on a battery.....I had a blast with that "Toy Drone"......i crashed it a few times low down But never broke a prop or broke the parts that hold the engines....I got really good at controlling it ALL THE time...then the day come when i was ready to a REAL DRONE......i bought a Super Great Dji P-3SE and have near 12 hours of Flight times and Too date I Have No crashes and i have to admit......That itty bitty Toy drone was quite a large part of how i maintain my flights so nicely on the P-3SE..especially the reversed controls when its heading back to YOU......well thats my 2 cents worth ! Some people can tear up a iron anvil with a rubber hammer !
Yep. I learned on a Wl toys v959! Flew it 2 years. Got good. Then got a P3A a year ago, Haven't crashed yet. Fly fpv too. Toy drones are great trainers.!

Yep. I learned on a Wl toys v959! Flew it 2 years. Got good. Then got a P3A a year ago, Haven't crashed yet. Fly fpv too. Toy drones are great trainers.!
Some like US may agree and it sure was a Great starting place with a drone for me....i flew it "mode 2" and flew my P-3SE also "mode 2"...Oh i still take that old "Toy" drone out for a few flights some times and when i'm in the house...i fly it Under the coffee table and UP and then in to the next room thru the cut out in the wall...then back to me....I'm still enjoying my $54.00 investment LOL It was great to hear about your Toy drone experience too Rick. Drone On ------->

Reactions: charlieb4
The P3SE is fitted with 2 Lume Cubes, but I only switch one at a time, multiplying by 2 the lit flying time. Not flying at present rains all the time, T° 7°C in Paris area.
Awwwww, Paris area, a lovely place to fly ur drone. So many ideas. Post some video........

I flew a $54.00 No Gps or a decent camera for 5 months and i had 8 batteries and it flew for 5 to 6 mins on a battery.....I had a blast with that "Toy Drone"......i crashed it a few times low down But never broke a prop or broke the parts that hold the engines....I got really good at controlling it ALL THE time...then the day come when i was ready to a REAL DRONE......i bought a Super Great Dji P-3SE and have near 12 hours of Flight times and Too date I Have No crashes and i have to admit......That itty bitty Toy drone was quite a large part of how i maintain my flights so nicely on the P-3SE..especially the reversed controls when its heading back to YOU......well thats my 2 cents worth ! Some people can tear up a iron anvil with a rubber hammer !
I totally agree. Buy a few cheaper quads and get used to flying and crashing before getting expensive ones. I started and still fly tiny drones like the Cheerson X10 and Hubson Nano H002 and my first big bird was the Wltoys Q303 which is made from bendable plastic and takes a bashing. It still is lovely to fly and takes good video and shots. When I moved up to a DJI P3SE I found it easy compared to the Q303. I've had no crashes yet, fingers crossed. People are too quick to buy expensive stuff. Start small and move up.View media item 4143

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT