Lens protector - to prevent scratches?

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone uses a lens protector either something like the tempered glass you stick on phones to protect or something like those filters you stick on (except normal)??

Just been out a few times and often get bits on the lens and end up wiping with a glasses cloth - I am just worried i scratch lens when cleaning or even if i have a bad landing ever i could scratch it and would like something to protect it.

Cant see much about for this - any suggestions?

I was wondering if anyone uses a lens protector either something like the tempered glass you stick on phones to protect or something like those filters you stick on (except normal)??

Just been out a few times and often get bits on the lens and end up wiping with a glasses cloth - I am just worried i scratch lens when cleaning or even if i have a bad landing ever i could scratch it and would like something to protect it.

Cant see much about for this - any suggestions?
There is a replaceable uv filter in front of the lens. Additional protection is not neccessary or advised.

There is a replaceable uv filter in front of the lens. Additional protection is not neccessary or advised.

Ahhh excellent well that saves me the worry then! If it does ever get scratched il just unscrew and pop a new one on :)

Yup that is a uv filter polar pro already has one on market to replace stock uv. Also i think skyreat sells a glass screen protector like the ones for phones for the stock uv also

Yup that is a uv filter polar pro already has one on market to replace stock uv. Also i think skyreat sells a glass screen protector like the ones for phones for the stock uv also

Thanks but it sound like I dont actually need one as it already comes with uv filter on - if that gets scratched i just replace it?

Reactions: jase888

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj