Custom Cut ND Filters for Phantom 3

Thank you all that have given feedback and praise it is much appreciated and I am happy to be able to deliver such a cost effective product to you all and through my transactions I have made some great friends through my personal conversations and for that I am truly grateful. There are some really great people of this forum and I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to you all..

I also wanted to provide an update on filter material for those that may be looking to purchase in the future. I was at Universal this past weekend delivering a set of filters to a good friend I have made there as a result of these filters teaching him how to fly on my P2V+ as he is waiting for his P3P to arrive and he did a great job flying with no crashes :) we got some great video of the back lots of Universal and even a few pictures of some movie personalities but adhering to my friends request and the others I can not post the pictures or video here to share :( but while there I picked up some more Tiffen and he even had some Wratten GEL material for me but did indicate that it may be awhile for more as they will be going on site for a shoot and will be gone for a few months. My second source also is no longer able to provide me with Wratten GEL at the cost he was providing to me prior.

I don't want to provide an inferior product by using a cheaper GEL so it may be a few months after I process this last batch before I get more material but I wanted to bring this to your attention at this time.

So I will provide the filters until I run out.....

Thanks again...

Hi
Can you start a discussion with me please... I want one st of filtre and one set of cap..
Thanks

Thank you all that have given feedback and praise it is much appreciated and I am happy to be able to deliver such a cost effective product to you all and through my transactions I have made some great friends through my personal conversations and for that I am truly grateful. There are some really great people of this forum and I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to you all..

I also wanted to provide an update on filter material for those that may be looking to purchase in the future. I was at Universal this past weekend delivering a set of filters to a good friend I have made there as a result of these filters teaching him how to fly on my P2V+ as he is waiting for his P3P to arrive and he did a great job flying with no crashes :) we got some great video of the back lots of Universal and even a few pictures of some movie personalities but adhering to my friends request and the others I can not post the pictures or video here to share :( but while there I picked up some more Tiffen and he even had some Wratten GEL material for me but did indicate that it may be awhile for more as they will be going on site for a shoot and will be gone for a few months. My second source also is no longer able to provide me with Wratten GEL at the cost he was providing to me prior.

I don't want to provide an inferior product by using a cheaper GEL so it may be a few months after I process this last batch before I get more material but I wanted to bring this to your attention at this time.

So I will provide the filters until I run out.....

Thanks again...
hello I want to order filters as you talk.
I know how to proceed with the order?
thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers