P4 Firmware Latest Firmware from DJI - v01.03.06.00 for P4P+

Reaction score
Apparently DJI released a new version of firmware for the P4P+ controller on 2018-02-09. Has anyone loaded it and if so what were the results? Any issues it causes, features lost, etc. I am trying to get a pulse on the quality of the release. I am still running version '503' since the '602' DJI release-debacle in May of 2017 and all of the issues it caused. I am trying to understand from users what this latest release offers and or breaks.

Reactions: yrnosam1
Im loaded it in my phantom, and it has some issues with the 3rd apps, especially google play services, its impossible to open and try install apps

What does the latest version have desirable over version '503' and what does it take away or break in '503'? BTW, '503' was the last stable version released before all of the "safety" airspace restrictions & control stuff was jammed into the firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirsly
Any comments on my last questions above ??? I am trying to formulate the "pros & cons" when comparing the last stable version released '503' to the current, most recent released firmware in Dec-2017.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl