Last Day! Don't miss out

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Just a reminder that the Try Dragonfly in July promotion ends today, July 31st! It costs nothing to install the app and create an account, and there are some great reasons why it is worth 5 minutes of your time! :) You can get the app here or by searching "dragonfly drone video" on the app store.

What is Dragonfly?

Dragonfly is an app that just launched in July that makes it simple to get video off of your DJI Phantom 3 or 4 (Advanced/Pro) and backed up onto the cloud. The app has a gorgeous UI for browsing your video and enjoying it with other drone enthusiasts (if you choose). You can get the original videos any time you need them for streaming to high def TV or editing. It is easy to create automatic mixes and all your videos appear in galleries as well as on the map where you took them. It's simple to keep things organized.

Why is it important to create an account today?

1. You are automatically registered for a chance to win a DJI Spark. Only several thousand people have created accounts in July, so your odds are great! (And it's free.)

2. You can enter video contests to win DJI Goggles or a DJI Mavic Pro!

3. Premium storage and subscription prices can be locked in at up to 50% off the normal price

4. You can get up to 75 GB of free space by uploading videos.

Hope you'll give it a try and enjoy these great opportunities.

Happy flying! Thumbswayup

Am I to late?

Well, out of fairness for the people who entered the contests, yes. But, I haven't reverted the app store pricing yet, and I'll extend the 75 GB of free space promotion to you if you can get your videos up in the next week. Just go to the website and send a quick note in the contact form when you join. I see those come through and will take care of you :)

Plus the team is working on an even more exciting promotion for August that will go out to everyone who is on the app. You don't want to miss it!

Ok I'll sign up. The free space dosen't matter to me but I might use it if I need it. I was hoping to get in the draw for the spark or mavic but that's ok. What's the august promotion? Or do I have to wait?

Reactions: chrismorace
Ok I'll sign up. The free space dosen't matter to me but I might use it if I need it. I was hoping to get in the draw for the spark or mavic but that's ok. What's the august promotion? Or do I have to wait?

Awesome! We're excited to have you! August promotion will be announced shortly :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20