Labor Day Weekend 2015 in USA. Where are you going to fly?

Reaction score
I'll be home mostly, but I'll film in and around Houston, TX. My dad and I fly every weekend. He owns a Solo and I have a P3P. We fly our birds simultaneously in the same field usually. He goes one direction and I head another.

Of course, Labor Day itself will be a boon as we DJI customers get new firmware/features on our Phantom 3s and I1s (Solos got some new updates today or yesterday). I was thinking about grilling; now I need to find the time to make burgers and dogs instead of trying out all the new features. Yes, I'll jump on the update bandwagon for this.

I look forward to all the vids of the new features demonstrated if not just vids of everyone's 3 day weekend.

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Should be an interesting day. I'm hoping I can get the updates done and get some stick time before I have to man the grill or lifeguard the pool [emoji4]. I'm wondering what time to updates will be available??

Should be an interesting day. I'm hoping I can get the updates done and get some stick time before I have to man the grill or lifeguard the pool [emoji4]. I'm wondering what time to updates will be available??

I'll update as early as I get up for the day. Knowing me that'll be around 6am CDT assuming the update is available at that time.

Kite vids would be great! I've never been to that part of the country. Looking forward to seeing what's going on.
Just got back from the beach. The entire lake shore is fogged in. Plenty of people but I only saw one kite in the air. May try again later this afternoon.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic