Just new and struggling

Reaction score
I have just got a Phantom 3. I am unable to get it past going up
3meters and coming down again. The problem seems to the remote controller is not operating. I have tried to calibrate it but when I do so it gives me a message " move the controls to
The mid point then press start when I do this I just get the same message". What is it I am doing wrong or do I have a faulty remote controller. Appreciate any help in
Getting started properly

Thanks for the video I have followed this but whenever I press start of the calibration it asks me to put the sticks in the midpoint which they already are when I press start again I get the same messag

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

When you press start move the sticks and wheel then hit finish . Not sure why your hitting start twice Camp ..
Just did mine
From this 1.PNG then this 2.PNG I press start and get this 33.PNG I press ok then do all the motions
and then see finish which I press 4.PNG and that's it .

Thank you so much for your help I have had a month of frustration trying to get the Phantom further than 3 meters. I have now calibrated the RC thank you. However when II get the drone ready for flight everything seems right the lesson the aircraft are blinking green. The RC is solidly green and the iPhone is indicating a safe green ready to fly. However the only way I can get the aircraft to start is by pushing the up arrow on the screen. Moving the stick on the RC has one effect at all. Is it possible the RC is faulty. Thank you

Are you saying selecting 'automatic take off' is the only to get your P3 to take off? And that simply signaling the joy stick to gain altitude alone will not result in a take off?

This is normal, to manually start the motors you can position the joysticks like \/ or /\ (don't do this in the air it will shut off the motors) and then you can take off.

If that's not what you're saying I apologize for misunderstanding.

Hi Nicolai
Yes this is what I do turn on RC turn on Go programme. See everything is correct and I have a green light and the compass calibrated. Turn in P3 wait for green flashing lights position joysticks in the V or inverted V but this does not start the motors. The only way I get the motors to start is using the up arrow on the screen. Again thank you for your help. Campbell

Have set to mode 1 but still no joy

Yes thanks dirk lad have followed all your advice and documents but motor will not start when sticks put in the command motor position

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl