Just install iosd mini

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just setup my fvp, avl58 and black pearl. Question is before setting up the flight is perfect and pushing the stick diagonal down it turn off the engines. After the setup the turning off just didn't feel right. Should I re-update all the firmwares? In sequence with iosd mini which should I update first? Abit confuse on this. Please advise thank you

Strictmuffin said:
Hi all,

Just setup my fvp, avl58 and black pearl. Question is before setting up the flight is perfect and pushing the stick diagonal down it turn off the engines. After the setup the turning off just didn't feel right. Should I re-update all the firmwares? In sequence with iosd mini which should I update first? Abit confuse on this. Please advise thank you
Very hard to understand what u mean....

Strictmuffin said:
After the setup the turning off just didn't feel right.

It's hard to tell what you mean there exactly, but it's possible that the added weight of all the new FPV gear is what's affecting you. When you stop the motors, do it by just holding the left (throttle) stick all the way down and centered for a few seconds, rather than following the normal 2-stick procedure...many users report more stable shut-downs when using the throttle-only method.

I use the throttle stick down to shut down the motors, I only use the combination sticks if I am in trouble e.g. if the phantom tips over during landing or take off.

If everything is already running the latest firmware I would say don't update it. Everything was up to date for me except the gimbal so that is the only thing I updated. Then when I got the mini iosd I updated that.

Thanks guy. So having everything updated and iosd mini update as last it will not affect the control or flight?

Strictmuffin said:
Thanks guy. So having everything updated and iosd mini update as last it will not affect the control or flight?

iOSD mini firmware update will have no impact on flight charactaristics, only the NAZA firmware has any effect on that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl