Is't really this that bad?

There are only two types of drones; those that haven't crashed and those that will (thus the rules). Once you accept that fact you'll be a happier pilot.;)
I don't think that there are two types of them, because many of those 'haven't crash' sooner or later they will. :(

I'm a commercial drone photographer and videographer. Being able to put my camera in the air opened things up in a way I couldn't have imagined. It gave me a whole new perspective with the ability to quickly move to a thousand feet away and hundreds of feet in the air. I can move in 360 degrees. I'm no longer locked down to just the air I started from.

And you also need to be willing to deal with the technology, the FAA limitations, and peoples concern and fear of drones, when you are shooting in public. As for not being able to fly because of the Go 4 app, yes, there are times when the DJI Go 4 app can get in the way, but for the most part, it hasn't stopped me from getting the photos I've wanted or needed for myself or clients. If you are willing to do deal with the challenges, it can open up a whole new way of taking photographs and give you the ability to capture photographs that ground cameras just can't capture. Also getting my Part 107 certificate has allowed me to fly and shoot at locations where a recreational flyer might not be legally allowed to fly because the air traffic control tower says no.

Hope this helps in your decision.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.