Issues W/ Pro Plus?

Reaction score
50% of the time when I boot the drone up (turn aircraft on first)... I notice while everything seems ok, and it eventually gets the green GPS notification, all of the data, height and distance are "N/A". Also I notice that the battery information doesn't show up.

Usually I will have to reboot the whole thing and then the information shows up. I cannot seem to figure out what causes this.

It also seems that no matter what I do I get Wireless Interference detected notifications... Should I be turning off the WiFi on the controller's Android device every time I fly? Do I also need to shut off my cell phone's WiFi or shut it off all together?

Also today for the first time the map in the lower left hand corner booted up strange, it was just a blank grid with some Chinese letters.

Like everyone seems to have mentioned this latest firmware revision sucks - every time I fly it complains about wind... Does anyone know when the next revision is due out?

Is there a complete factory reset I can do on both Aircraft and Controller that would help? Software seems to be incredibly buggy...

Last edited:
Reactions: Newbieguy
I recently had the map issue, the only fix was a "factory reset" of the controller. Try that, it may fix the other issues too. But be aware, you may need to re-link your bird to the controller, after the reset.

regarding the N/A on height and data, this is normal if the craft hasn't moved. Once you get a valid home lock and take of an a hover these should update. If not then that's time to worry. If they show sometimes that probably from a gps drift before 3d lock.

For the map issue please logout of the app and uninstall. Reboot the mobile device and then reinstall the app and make sure you log into it with a valid internet connection.

regarding the N/A on height and data, this is normal if the craft hasn't moved. Once you get a valid home lock and take of an a hover these should update. If not then that's time to worry. If they show sometimes that probably from a gps drift before 3d lock.

For the map issue please logout of the app and uninstall. Reboot the mobile device and then reinstall the app and make sure you log into it with a valid internet connection.
He was talking about the Plus, that's why I said "do a factory reset". You can't uninstall/reinstall Go on the Plus.

He was talking about the Plus, that's why I said "do a factory reset". You can't uninstall/reinstall Go on the Plus.

I understand that you can’t do that on the Plus, I must have missed were he said that.

In that case a reset would more than likely fix the map issues after he signs in.

(Just noticed the subject is where it was stated, dame mobile phones, my apologies)

I understand that you can’t do that on the Plus, I must have missed were he said that.

In that case a reset would more than likely fix the map issues after he signs in.

(Just noticed the subject is where it was stated, dame mobile phones, my apologies)
It's all good! :)

No, the bar up top turns green after a few minutes and says ready to fly, however it never gets a GPS lock nor do the height and data ever show up, even in the air.

Again this happens about 50% of the time I power it on...

How do I do a factory reset?

No, the bar up top turns green after a few minutes and says ready to fly, however it never gets a GPS lock nor do the height and data ever show up, even in the air.

Again this happens about 50% of the time I power it on...

How do I do a factory reset?

Go into the Plus RC settings and its under backup/reset

Same issue.. The Backup/Rest is only a temporary fix as the issue will return, or at least it has for me and its an inconvenience. The best fix I found is to power up the RC until its ready to recognize the AC, then power up the AC.. In testing so far has yielded good results.

Another issue I have discovered is the fact that RC settings don't "stick". I'll set, for example camera settings and frequency to 5.8, shutdown the RC and the settings roll back to the original. Another inconvenience, but I learned to deal with it as I'm a stickler about pre-flight procedure and settings. I always do a double check.

yeah both of you above comments above, same deal with me...

can I ask DJI or are they pretty much useless?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20