Is This The First P4P + Antenna Panel MOD? PICS*

Reaction score
It's still a WIP according to cIJI, but it seems like these are already available. He claims that it can reach 8km max, but the battery is still an issue. Maxxuav... where you at? :) I might still wait for maxxuav because they have proven to be reliable. Here are some pics:

Image1.png

Image2.png

Image3.png

Image4.png

Reactions: trevornewkirk
One thing I don't understand about this and all range mods... you can install an amplifier at the controller end for more power on the forward link, but it is the return link that seems to fail first during range tests. The panel antenna will add some receive gain at the controller and that will help increase return link performance to a degree, but otherwise more power on the controller end should only serve to increase the imbalance between the forward and return link as far as I can see.

Reactions: tml4191
On the Yuneec brand of quads there were mods to mount 2 external clover leave antennas under the bottom of the craft for the control and video feed channels to help range. There was also a mod to add an additional battery and booster (or 2) for more increase of range but I don't know if there are mods available to do this to the DJI series or not since I'm new to the DJI scene. I'm sure there are probably similar mods for the DJI quads out there somewhere.

It's still a WIP according to cIJI, but it seems like these are already available. He claims that it can reach 8km max, but the battery is still an issue. Maxxuav... where you at? :) I might still wait for maxxuav because they have proven to be reliable. Here are some pics......
Is there a website link for this?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj