Is Litchi only for Apple products???

Reaction score
I thought people were using Litchi for their Phantom 4 drones and were commenting that it worked especially well for Android phones??? I can't find it for my Samsung Phone in the Google Play.

A moderator booted me for asking for help and sent me a link. Taking the link, it took me to Google Play where it says it is not compatible with a Samsung phone???

Last edited by a moderator:
The link in the thread M singer just pointed to is the lychee I use for my Samsung Galaxy tablet and my Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus.

Haven't used it much but it works fine

Reactions: Lindsaybev
I have a Galaxy S5. I guess a bit old now. But I am not able to download for it. Google Play warns me that it does not work with my phone. Bummer.

After doing my last mission (my FIRST mission!), I think I need a larger screen anyway. So I think I will look into getting a Nvidia Shield. I need to start looking into all of this now....lol!

Thanks for trying to help, though!

-Lindsay

So I think I will look into getting a Nvidia Shield.

I used an Nvidia Shield K1 until it died. Looked into replacing it but didn't want to spend that much money on old tech... out of production, no warranty, etc. See my post in your other Litchi thread

Reactions: Lindsaybev

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20