Can't find LITCHI APP in Google Play store??

Reaction score
I finally went to buy the Litchi app in Google Play and I only find the one for Phantom 2, one for Magic Leash and one for Osmo. Where do I get the Phantom 4 Basic's Litchi app for a Samsung (Android) phone?

I also want to create the way points ahead of time with a PC. Where can I find that app as well?

No Apple products here. Hope not to offend anyone. Just don't know MACs or IPhone's very well.

Thanks, all!

For some reason, may be old Samsung S5 phone, but the links all warn me that the app is not compatible with my phone. Bummer.

Looking into getting something with a bigger screen now....and I will use this specific link to download with my new product.

Thanks for trying to help!

I put Litchi on my wife's Galaxy S5 with no warnings - but that was months ago... maybe the app has grown so big now that it won't work well on older hardware?

If you're looking for a tablet size device the Huawei Mediapad M3 is a good value for under 300. I bought one a couple of months ago and like it. It's fast, bright, good specs... and runs everything with aplomb :)

Thanks...for all your input on my various posts! When we want to know, we really want to know! :flushed: LOL. I will look into it! Does is have GPS and what is the size?? Do you need an extension for it?? I want one THAT big! Ha. Old phone, even older age!

I also run Litchi on a older S5, and devices even older with no issues,
Older devices can`t run the latest Go4 app,
But will still run on an older version with no issues.

I also run Litchi on a older S5, and devices even older with no issues,
Older devices can`t run the latest Go4 app,
But will still run on an older version with no issues.
Very interesting. I wonder if it has to do with unlocking it?? I do run the DJI Go4 app on it. But Litchi refuses to download. I have read about needing to unlock the phone...but...I am thinking I will buy up to a larger screen at this point. The S5 was a bit small for reading all the information on the screen when viewing the camera view.

But I have had no problems with the DJI Go 4 app whatsoever. Love it really. But I would need to either buy an iOS product to use the Pre-flight Mission Planning or buy either any of the products to use the Mission Control in Litchi. Or perhaps "unlock" my phone and try it that way. So, I am just going to get what I really want...a bigger screen and something I can do both apps on!

Thanks, Bob! I am so grateful for everyone's help. I just got the drone last Christmas, and the weather is finally good enough to get out there and get to it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers