Is it UPS or Fedex who delivers in USA?

Reaction score
For my P4Pro+

I ordered from DJI directly.

Don't have a tracking or shipping info yet. Still waiting.

Just curious - Is it UPS or Fedex who delivers in USA?

Or another company?

Just once it hits stateside. Lower 48

Thanks.

They deliver via both of those carriers.

And it will require a signature, so huddle behind those drapes and pounce out when he/she gets there with a wide grin on your face. Your fun has just begun.

For my P4Pro+

I ordered from DJI directly.

Don't have a tracking or shipping info yet. Still waiting.

Just curious - Is it UPS or Fedex who delivers in USA?

Or another company?

Just once it hits stateside. Lower 48

Thanks.

For me in SoCal it was FedEx. Cheers!

It may be DHL, FedEx, or UPS. DJI uses all of the express carriers for anything urgent for us and I believe it's the same for their end user orders as well.

thanks for all the info...
will the one, same, tracking # work for all the way from China to my doorstop?

and if i need UPS or Fedex to "hold at (their) depot" due to some travel of mine, anyone know how many days it can be held at depot?

thx

Yes.

if i need UPS or Fedex to "hold at (their) depot" due to some travel of mine, anyone know how many days it can be held at depot?
DJI sometimes does not allow the package destination to be changed. That was the case when I received my Mavic via UPS. However, I was able to sign the door tag and let them drop it without signing in person. Most other shipments I received from DJI in the past required an in person signature.

Will be same tracking number from China to your doorstep.

I've heard that UPS and FedEx can hold for up 2 weeks. Not 100% positive on this duration so you would definitely need to check directly with the carrier.

thanks for all the info...

and if i need UPS or Fedex to "hold at (their) depot" due to some travel of mine, anyone know how many days it can be held at depot?

thx
Yes They all hold at a location that you choose. I had mine held at the location nearest to LAX. IIRC it arrived at LAX @ 6:30am and it was in my hands @ 9:15 (not that I logged this event or anything like that...) LOL!! :D:rolleyes:

when I ordered on the 16th, I left message for the seller to please ship UPS. the reply email said they use fedex. so I assume they will use fedex. I know my original P4 came fedex to Alabama.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers