Tales of Amazon and/or UPS fail

Reaction score
After my main flight tablet died a few weeks ago, I started shopping for another. Last week, I decided on a Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 and after shopping price, ordered the 32gb from Amazon last Thursday (March 1) @ $262, and paid for 1 day Prime shipping. Amazon said it would be at my door before 8pm Friday.

We were to have a beautiful weekend for flying (and did).

Thursday eve I rec'd a message from Amazon that UPS had informed them of a shipping delay. I'm in Georgia (US) and my tablet was in Kenosha, Wisconsin, at the 'incorrect carrier facility'... and tracking shows it's still there this Monday morning!

Saturday morning, I called Amazon and UPS, and they're playing the 'blame game'. UPS said they haven't picked it up or scanned it, so it's not even in their system. Amazon says it shipped and is not in their warehouse!

I have no idea where my (paid for) tablet is, and neither does Amazon nor UPS.

{insert primal scream here}

At the very least ask amazon for a refund of your one day shipping fees

Thanks, yes, they did that Sat. morning... and as further consolation, she extended my Prime membership by one whole month!... yipeee I'm rich!

As soon as I get time this morning, I'll be calling back for a full refund.

Newegg has the same Tab for $279

she extended my Prime membership by one whole month!... yipeee I'm rich!

Sorry for my sour attitude... I've been a Prime member since years ago when they first started that, but -this year- this is my 4th Amazon order in a row that has not arrived on time!

I suspect Amazon is getting 'too big for their britches' and can no longer deliver on their promises all the time, and also think UPS is being overwhelmed by the overall sharp increase in online orders... sign of the times I guess...

The lady I spoke to a while ago gave me a full refund - and still cannot find where the Tab is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj