iPad shut down during flight

Reaction score
Having fun in sports mode when I looked at the screen and the iPad was asleep, dark screen asleep, I had to input my code to wake it up. I did not try reconnecting and I have no idea how long I had been flying without the app running as I do not take eye off the drone when playing in sports mode.I had complete control and landed the drone. I shut it down restarted and everything was fine, hoping it's a one off never happened before, anyone else?

Having fun in sports mode when I looked at the screen and the iPad was asleep, dark screen asleep, I had to input my code to wake it up. I did not try reconnecting and I have no idea how long I had been flying without the app running as I do not take eye off the drone when playing in sports mode.I had complete control and landed the drone. I shut it down restarted and everything was fine, hoping it's a one off never happened before, anyone else?
i had it happen when screen overheated but i was 2 miles away lol! i plugged my iPhone in quick and ran app and was good to go!

If that ever happens to me, I would immediately switch to P mode and use the RTH button on the controller. Loss of the iPad really has no effect on the function of the controller for RTH or manually landing when the P4 is close to home.

Reactions: Droneboss

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair