IPad Mini

Reaction score
I started using an Ipad Mini as my display screen. The device is one of the older models. I keep getting this error. “Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.”
Anyone have an idea on what’s affected?
Thanks!

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
The app will get very slow and latent. Also, had issues with DJI Go crashing a lot. It's very frustrating. We have have demo Crystal Sky monitors in stock if it's always a great option for a monitor. It's brighter than an Ipad, and will not fill up. Allowing all of your flights to be clear and seamless. Good luck.

Reaction score
I started using an Ipad Mini as my display screen. The device is one of the older models. I keep getting this error. “Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.”
Anyone have an idea on what’s affected?
Thanks!
Which mini?
I get that with a mini4, but very seldom.
Mini2 would probably be often.

Reaction score
Which mini?
I get that with a mini4, but very seldom.
Mini2 would probably be often.
Good to know, maybe it’s time go a bit bigger to a full size iPad, or that other crystal device. Need to keep doing some research.

Reaction score
Are you running other apps in the background?

I use a Mini 2 for my Phantom 4 and a Mini 4 for my Mavic 2 and haven't had any problems. I'd running the DJI Go app, not Litchi or another third-party app. I have bod tablets set to not allow apps to run in the background, and I make certain that I have lots of free memory.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calebpp