iPad mini 3 not fast enough for DJI app?

You could try doing a factory reset on your iPad.

I'm using a iPad Mini 2 and a V1 the original - mini runs the latest app no problems.... Also fine on Sony Xperia M4 phone.....

You could try doing a factory reset on your iPad.

Apparently removing the case that has a thickness of no more than half a millimeter was solved the problem.
Also I played a Lichi mission at no more than 1 kilometre of distance and received video without glitches
I will test it again in a hot day.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Apparently removing the case that has a thickness of no more than half a millimeter was solved the problem.

I will test it again in a hot day.
Yes, it is essential to always run the iPad without a case to maximize cooling. Very important.

You won't be able to fly very long on hot days above 90F using the iPadMini3. It will overheat. You'll need to fly from inside the car with the AC on.

Or better return to Air 2, or iPad Pro

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
The mini 4 is good, and the iPad Air 2 is good, they both have the A8 CPU. The 9.6" iPad Pro is the ultimate, but it costs and extra $200 for the A9 CPU, versus the Air2. I like my Air 2, that's what I recommend. Although the iPad Pro has better resolution, your image on the screen will be 720 when flying, so there's no advantage. If you wanted to do field editing of 4K video, you'll need the iPad Pro, it's got the performance for that, however I prefer editing from my home office using a PC. The Air2 and iPad pro 9.6" weigh the same, they have identical dimensions too.

Ah, so you didn't actually try all of my tips ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1