iPad mini 2 and P4P compatible?

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is a repeat but I'm reading very mixed messages. I've got a iPad mini 2 on the way, is this compatible with the DJI Go app with use of a P4P? Some say they've had no issues while others have said they couldn't fly

I'm sorry if this is a repeat but I'm reading very mixed messages. I've got a iPad mini 2 on the way, is this compatible with the DJI Go app with use of a P4P? Some say they've had no issues while others have said they couldn't fly
You can fly with it its next to impossible to see if your out in the sun you need to hide in the shade and a sunshade helps, DON'T use if for other things keep it App free xcept for the Go app

You can fly with it its next to impossible to see if your out in the sun you need to hide in the shade and a sunshade helps, DON'T use if for other things keep it App free xcept for the Go app

I didn’t consider the brightness. With it being an old device I imagine the display isn’t all that good. I might return it and get the Air 2, if that’s any better...

The Mini 2-Mini 4 and Air 2 are all old, outdated devices with archaic processors. You are going to find that all of them are very quickly run into processing problems because they are just old. Especially with how process-intensive the DJI app is. If you want an iPad, buy either the 2017 or 2018 iPad. It's significantly faster, with the newest one approaching the speeds of the iPad Pro, while simultaneously costing what a Mini 4 would.
Unless you have a Mavic Pro and want a tablet that fits the arms, buying the Mini series makes no sense. And same for the Air, that thing is old and slow.

The Mini 2-Mini 4 and Air 2 are all old, outdated devices with archaic processors. You are going to find that all of them are very quickly run into processing problems because they are just old. Especially with how process-intensive the DJI app is. If you want an iPad, buy either the 2017 or 2018 iPad. It's significantly faster, with the newest one approaching the speeds of the iPad Pro, while simultaneously costing what a Mini 4 would.
Unless you have a Mavic Pro and want a tablet that fits the arms, buying the Mini series makes no sense. And same for the Air, that thing is old and slow.

Cheers Nick. Think I’m going to get the 2017 9.7” model. Just don’t get why it’s so cheap compared to the others out there

Cheers Nick. Think I’m going to get the 2017 9.7” model. Just don’t get why it’s so cheap compared to the others out there

Because it's the mid-range model below the iPad Pro, and because the newest 2018 model allows for Apple Pencil use. The 2017 model is still good, though, and has significantly more power than a Mini.

Because it's the mid-range model below the iPad Pro, and because the newest 2018 model allows for Apple Pencil use. The 2017 model is still good, though, and has significantly more power than a Mini.

I need one with anti glare. The iPad 2017 doesn’t have it. Looks like it’s going to be the mini 4 but once again I’m seeing mixed reviews on this regarding green screen with the P4P

I need one with anti glare. The iPad 2017 doesn’t have it. Looks like it’s going to be the mini 4 but once again I’m seeing mixed reviews on this regarding green screen with the P4P

The anti-glare is a joke. It is pretty much as good as useless, and I notice more of a difference by putting on a screen protector. If you need anti-glare, put on a screen protector or get a shade. The Mini 4 does not do well in sunlight

The anti-glare is a joke. It is pretty much as good as useless, and I notice more of a difference by putting on a screen protector. If you need anti-glare, put on a screen protector or get a shade. The Mini 4 does not do well in sunlight

That’s sort of handy to know that it’s not much use. I don’t suppose you use either the 2017 or 2018 9.7” ?

I’ve used the iPad mini 2 (on spark) and 2018 9.7 on p4p. Loved the size of the mini, but it was very glitchy. Sometimes I don’t like the large size of the 9.7 with my p4p, and throw my iPhone X on there. I still use the sunshade with the 9.7, as visibility is an issue. I bought the 9.7 for the A10 processor, which is great on p4p. Just getting used to the size. Definitely need a lanyard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72