Ipad Air on AT&T cellphone

Reaction score
This is a newbie question(I have flown an P2V+ from a Friend... just got a P3P) :

My Ipad Air is AT&T (LTE) enabled. Should I shutdown the cellphone capabilities?
Has anyone used the LTE capabilities for live streaming using the Ipad data link?

You don't have to shutdown cellular.

I don't know about your other question, I have not used those functions.

This is a newbie question(I have flown an P2V+ from a Friend... just got a P3P) :

My Ipad Air is AT&T (LTE) enabled. Should I shutdown the cellphone capabilities?
Has anyone used the LTE capabilities for live streaming using the Ipad data link?

Well, if you want to stream to youtube, you need some kind of connectivity.

I have streamed to youtube using an iPad Air 2 with AT&T LTE and also with the same iPad connected to my iPhone as an hotspot. I have bad signal where I live to the quality was not that great. I did notice that when I was streaming to youtube, the distance that I could travel in the phantom before losing signal was greatly impacted.

That's gotta be pretty hard on the data plan?

I use ipad air 2 on at&t. I youtube stream also not problems. Definitely keep cellular data in for map caching and what not. I'll check my data usage and see what's it's used. Basically a dedicated tablet just for the p3

I use ipad air 2 on at&t. I youtube stream also not problems. Definitely keep cellular data in for map caching and what not. I'll check my data usage and see what's it's used. Basically a dedicated tablet just for the p3

I just flew 6000+ feet with the iPad on Airplane mode and had no signal problems whatsoever. I then landed it, took it off airplane mode and started having signal issues around 2000 feet out. The route was slightly different so that could be why. I will test it again tomorrow, but taking the same route that I did when I was on airplane mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic