INSURANCE

Reaction score
if you have a drone that cost alot, go to State Farm insurance and insure your drone for only $60 a year, thats right if it crashes, gets lost or stolen or anything else it is covered, i went to State Farm on 6506 Dental Lane, Ste 102, Fayetteville NC 28314 and see Alexandra Harrell she will hook you up the phone number is (910) 864-4868

$60.00 per year full replacement cost and Zero deductible , thats hard to beat !

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
That's hard to believe......I'd read the small print at that price.................. as they say, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is!!

That's hard to believe......I'd read the small print at that price.................. as they say, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is!!
everyone who has gotten drone insurance pays around that amount i did my homework and research there is no small print call and ask for yourself or just go uninsured

Amazing................... I'd snap that insurance up quickly as they're pretty sure to stop that deal. I'd say just about everyone crashes................ there's no way they're going to make anything.... rather make a huge loss. I'd say it's open to fraud................ got a problem with the drone............ just crash it and you'll get a "free" replacement!!

I'm from the triad area and couldn't get anyone to insure my Phantom 4. I called a State Farm agent in Durham got the $60.00 deal. If you try an agent and they won't write a policy check with a different agent. I did it all by phone.

Reactions: magicj23
I looked for Alexandra Harrell and she is not listed and that ph# is now another agent's #. I contacted an agent here is NJ and they told me since I dont have any policy with them I cant get this. Bastards!

I pay $ 72 a year , it varies from agent to agent or area , I pay Quarterly & just paid this Quarter today, yes they insure my Home & Autos.

I hear a lot of people insuring through State Farm but I think they are the only ones that write policies for a drone.Yes,it helps if you already have a State Farm policy.

I don't believe there is any liability , the policy is like having one on your toaster .I can look at the Policy online if you want.

I am not concerned about liability but I do want to find a policy that would cover any damages the drone may incur

There was one I read about here & I don't remember if it was repaired or replaced . Going to have to look for it .

I called my State Farm agent today and asked if state farm covered drones and right off the bat she said "NO" Then I explained that I read that State Farm did cover Drones in other states. ( I live in Alabama) Then she told me that she would have to check and would call me back... In just a few minutes I received a call back from her , She said that they did cover Drones and the cost was 60 dollars for the year.... She told me I had to come into the office so they could take a photo of my drone.. So I"ll set up to be there before lunch tomorrow ... So i will find out tomorrow what all it covers...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl