Installing anti-interference board in P2 for H3-3D

Reaction score
Well my original H3-3D didn't come with the board (part of a package with a P2 with mk2 shell with larger cut out), and I had no interference with an AVL58. The board was sent to me and I fitted it, and I still have no interference with an AVL58. No jello before (except in very windy conditions moving upwind, my previous flight video in the H3-3D section pertains) and nothing afterwards. However, the manufacturer recommends fitting it, despite not being exactly clear about why, so if you have yet to get one and/or fit it here's how I did mine with my FPV hub/AVL58 setup. Might be useful for someone. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMEfzVxrkMw[/youtube]

Nice Vid Pull up - according to DJI in an email when I questioned them - their reply (translated) was - "the interference board was to keep static out of video transfer". I haven't had any issues w/mine either but some have reported static in video.

Exactly. Mine's been good at relatively close range anyway. I don't know if the issue would have surfaced with weaker signals at range. I'm going to mess about with some different antennas on my setup so figured that I'd fit it anyway on the proviso that if it makes anything worse I can easily take it out again...!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31