IMU Problems after calibration

Reaction score
Had my Phantom 3 Pro for about three years now. NOT an avid flyer I confess - just for a passtime. All was working great. Then didn't fly for around a year. Kept the batteries charged up in that time. Then brought it out of storage, did usual checks and settings, then went to fly. Had immediate problems in the drone drifting quite badly at "Auto" take-off even. So I stopped. Went to calibrate IMU and found one message : (downward sensor abnormal causing aircraft to be unstable at low altitude. Please land immediately and fly with caution.).....then a second message : (Aircraft reached maximum altitude - "with settings correct in controller settings" - please adjust in main controller as required(. No matter what I try I can't get these messages to go? I am scared to attempt a flight with these messages. IMU Calibration DOES complete every time. Any suggestions? Bill in Central Scotland

Attachments

• DSC04469.JPG
    DSC04469.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 192
  • DSC04485.JPG
    DSC04485.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 176
  • DSC04484.JPG
    DSC04484.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 175
In case your need to calibrate your avoidance sensors, here are a couple of utube videos.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maximum altitude is set to 30 meters when NOT logged-in to your DJI account.
You have to be logged in in the DJI GO app.
Check if the downward facing camera (Ø5mm) is not obstructed (gimbal protector between the legs?), and if the lens is clean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers