IMU ERROR

Reaction score
Please help. IMU error every time I turn drone on. Takes a while before it goes into flight ready mode. Unable to calibrate IMU. The button is grey and no response when I touch it
IMG_0991.jpg

Please stay with the original thread. The Mod's will close one of the two.

Please help. IMU error every time I turn drone on. Takes a while before it goes into flight ready mode. Unable to calibrate IMU. The button is grey and no response when I touch it View attachment 106673
Try reinstall app see if change,,,,yes be patient, just cause no reply don't mean it's not read by someone,,,I presume this p34k,,also give it a fresh relink,,,,,,no crashes, it's not just imu missing,where's compass

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
It will ask to confirm frequency when pressed just press ok and then press drone link button with pen or needle ,,,then it gives good pairing between drone and remote
20181225_141906.jpg
Screenshot_20181225-141331.jpg

It will ask to confirm frequency when pressed just press ok and then press drone link button with pen or needle ,,,then it gives good pairing between drone and remoteView attachment 106679View attachment 106678

I deleted the app and reinstalled it and when I paired the bird to my phone it wanted to do a update (which it didn’t want to before) so I did it and now everything is working !!! Thank you so much for the help

You’ll need to recalibrate IMU in settings and do this while the drone is in th fridge on a level shelf. The cold will trick unit to turn on faster.

Reactions: James1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20