Impressed with this cheap headlight kit.

Nice...
Something else to add to my List :)

Mine arrived on Tuesday:). Installed it tonight (Saturday) Red to Red, Black to Black;). No light:eek::(:mad:. Returning and disappointed:(:confused:.

Mine arrived on Tuesday:). Installed it tonight (Saturday) Red to Red, Black to Black;). No light:eek::(:mad:. Returning and disappointed:(:confused:.
Sorry for the question, you did remember to turn on the battery?

Yes. that was my thought also. Then thought it may not have enough power for the light so fully charged it. Still in the dark. (see what I did there).

Yes. that was my thought also. Then thought it may not have enough power for the light so fully charged it. Still in the dark. (see what I did there).
So battery has power, battery lights on, and switching the small micro switch and no light.?

Assuming the end connector is seated properly on the battery terminals, and no wires broke or came loose during install. Must be a bad unit.

It was snug on the terminals and wires still intact after removal. Thats what I think also. May try another one or might put R/C police lights up front for fun and visibility.

Video is uploading to Youtube right now guys. It takes a while. I went 2500 feet away and I could still see my bird, as if it were only 100 feet away. The camera was completely unaffected by the light. So far, I'm giving this light kit a big thumbs up.

Well. We won't know yet. It was very cold outside. I couldn't make it for a full flight. My poor lil fingers, LOL.

What software are you using to get the presentation depicted in "capture.png". The presentation is so nice. Never seen this before..

R

Be careful that little metal piece over your pins doesn't arc it's skimpy wire . I had a couple sets of them they are bright .

For € 5,00. Two ledlights (incl batterie), Some hardware. Haven't tried it yet.

Attachments

• IMG_8114.JPG
    IMG_8114.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 234
  • IMG_8116.JPG
    IMG_8116.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_8117.JPG
    IMG_8117.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 284
  • IMG_8118.JPG
    IMG_8118.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 262
Reactions: DeadMann
@Toelis

Any thougts of metal and compass?

Rod

Anybody going to use the switch to turning your light on and off with the front Led lights?

Rod

Ive had a headlight on my P3A for several months now with no issues. The light attaches with velcro and the small circuit board with 2 sided foam tape on the exterior. The wires slip over the existing battery terminals. I also have wrap around led light kit that attaches in the same way with its own separate little circuit board. With both connected to existing battery terminals, the battery still fits in fine no issues.

I purchased headlight on Amazon for $7-$8. Wrap around lights are available in different colors and purchased on amazon for around $13-$14 if I recall.

I have not noticed a measurable difference in flight time due to the extra draw on the battery even with both light sets turned on. I attached the lights and they have both securely stayed on for months with no issues. I always use both light sets while flying at night. The leds for both separate sets are very bright and makes the drone very easy to see at night. The headlight helps with visual orientation. The headlight does not effect the camera image. The headlight does not help with illumination for adding light to pictures or video unless you are low an close.
4bcffbfd80902e46af1cd56018e30b80.jpg
9e8ec4c34ad74193a59739d9c6219579.jpg
6c87d93a9cefc3121e9867d6f1022fac.jpg
5864018d1af34acd30bb8c424c3c388b.jpg
32d228ccab0bf4184d5ddd06d979c7ae.jpg
cf28defdb2ea89f5c2ef23374b762e44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
7885749025eae9f21c7ddc6418bcb4b9.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics