ImmersionRC 600mw mount

You will when try holding the yaw perfectly still while trying to do a pan.

So back to the question how close was I to the total weight of the TX holder??

These are the parts that came with mine. As I said, looks like the same design ken found, minus the transmitter box. It weighed in at 23g for both parts. Combined with the 6-8g of the transmitter box and you are right at 30g.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445379828.832322.jpg

The box weighed in at 10g.

But now I'm not sure if I'm going to use it, I didn't realize until really looking at it earlier that in order to mount both legs that I'd have to crack open the Phantom and pull through some wires through the holes. I don't ever mind opening my Phantom, but not sure about doing it. The box slides down the grooves of the big plate there, but mine doesn't quite fit, I need to sand/shave it to get it to fit.

We'll see... the 30lb. tape I bought seems to be sticking so far. At least it didn't cost me anything to print it out.

I just completely replaced the shell on a crashed P2. It took all of an hour from start to finish. Also upgraded the compass on the leg to the fully encased one for a cleaner look!

I've had mine open a few times to install the iOSD mini and wiring for the ImmersionRC 600, and to rearrange the placement of said equipment. I'm a computer tech, so I'm not afraid to open stuff up. I just always remember to take my time.

I'll have to get some longer screws too, if I'm going to do it...

I found a different mount for the Immersion:

DJI Phantom 2 - Video Transmitter Support

Looks like it will weigh less, and I don't have to reroute wires/cables to mount it. It's 3 pieces. I have the mount and antenna "lock" printed, and I'll print the box part tomorrow, and let you know how much it weighs. I already bought some longer screws for the landing gear.

hey everyones idea on here is nice but that case for immersion is really nice, i wonder if it hurts in anyway the cooling?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic