image transmission settings, cant customize

Reaction score
Only thing I get in the image transmission settings is the graph, nothing else.

Never had the customize option using a Samsung tab 3, didnt think much of it since it was a tab3, then I got a Nvidia Shield and the first time I started the app on it, it was there, I was able to customize the channels and bitrate...
Second time I started the same app on the same tablet it was gone again. What is going on, anybody an idea?

Sorry, this is the second time I posted a thread about this, but the first one didnt get any views or something, no replies and I dont think I can delete the thread

I hope somebody on this forum can tell me how to get back the customize option. Thanks :)

Last edited:
I've never been able to adjust bit rates on mine, I use a note 4. Would like to see if it improves anything lowering the rate.

:)
Only thing I get in the image transmission settings is the graph, nothing else.

Never had this option using a Samsung tab 3, didnt think much of it since it was a tab3, then I got a Nvidia Shield and the first time I started the app on it, it was there, I was able to customize the channels and bitrate...
Second time I started the same app on the same tablet it was gone again. What is going on, anybody an idea?

Sorry, this is the second time I posted a thread about this, but the first one didnt get any views or something, no replies and I dont think I can delete the thread

I hope somebody on this forum can tell me how to get back the customize option. Thanks :)

Interesting, as far as know, in order to have full functionality of the Pilot app you have to be connected to the RC and the drone. :)

I've never been able to adjust bit rates on mine, I use a note 4. Would like to see if it improves anything lowering the rate.

Custom channel works fine on my new P3P on both the latest android and iOS apps. I can do auto or manual select from channel 13-20. My P3P is on firmware 1.1.9

If you are in the EU UK and use an iOS device and find the manual Channel select option greyed
out , go to you iPads own settings and change the location setting to US , you will now
have all your manual settings back for transmission rate etc.
It does work I am in the UK and had to do this to get the settings back. :)

If you are in the EU UK and use an iOS device and find the manual Channel select option greyed
out , go to you iPads own settings and change the location setting to US , you will now

Ok, your right, setting the region formats to USA allows the channel and video transmission quality to be changed.
Well spotted.

Ok, your right, setting the region formats to USA allows the channel and video transmission quality to be changed.
Well spotted.

go to you iPads own settings and change the location setting to US

Thank you heaps Uptowndisco2 and robinb! I never would have thought it had something to do with location.

I am on android 5.0.1 and had my "language & input" settings on English UK, changing this to English US fixed it. Now I have to put up with colors instead of colours and such, but it is worth it :eek:

Btw Why the heck would they disable this function for Europe? Can't imagine managing the bit rate could break any EU law?

Last edited:
I found on my iphone it was NOT the language but the format location settings made the difference.

Nice find, here's a video showing how to do it for anyone who's not sure where to get those settings.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Jongsun Lee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31