Image goes black on screen

RPP

Reaction score
Website
www.parrikar.com
i have had this happen twice now - the P4 is up in flight, I take a photo, the round button keeps 'rotating' and the image portion of the screen in the DJI app goes black on my iPad. I had to bring down the bird and restart it to restore things to normal.

I suspect this is a bug in the latest update of the DJI app. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

That could be your problem. Try an iPad Mini 2 (or higher), iPad Air, or iPad Pro.

Try reinstalling DJI GO.

FYI, if you mention you're using an "iPad" here, many will think you're using an original iPad.

Reactions: RPP
i have had this happen twice now - the P4 is up in flight, I take a photo, the round button keeps 'rotating' and the image portion of the screen in the DJI app goes black on my iPad. I had to bring down the bird and restart it to restore things to normal.

I suspect this is a bug in the latest update of the DJI app. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Have you received and performed a update recently? The reason why I am asking is because I had an issue similar to your due to firm ware up grade. Took a while but found the solution.

Have you received and performed a update recently? The reason why I am asking is because I had an issue similar to your due to firm ware up grade. Took a while but found the solution.

I have the latest firmware. I am going to try the tip suggested above about reinstalling the app.

I have the new P4P +

Screen went black after taking pic. Switched to video, recorded and still black screen

Went back to pic and took a pic and then image came back.

What's up????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers