Image goes black on screen

RPP

Reaction score
i have had this happen twice now - the P4 is up in flight, I take a photo, the round button keeps 'rotating' and the image portion of the screen in the DJI app goes black on my iPad. I had to bring down the bird and restart it to restore things to normal.

I suspect this is a bug in the latest update of the DJI app. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
That could be your problem. Try an iPad Mini 2 (or higher), iPad Air, or iPad Pro.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Try reinstalling DJI GO.

FYI, if you mention you're using an "iPad" here, many will think you're using an original iPad.

Reactions: RPP
Reaction score
i have had this happen twice now - the P4 is up in flight, I take a photo, the round button keeps 'rotating' and the image portion of the screen in the DJI app goes black on my iPad. I had to bring down the bird and restart it to restore things to normal.

I suspect this is a bug in the latest update of the DJI app. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Have you received and performed a update recently? The reason why I am asking is because I had an issue similar to your due to firm ware up grade. Took a while but found the solution.

Reaction score
I have the latest firmware. I am going to try the tip suggested above about reinstalling the app.
Sir did this problem start after you updated firm ware

Reaction score
I have the new P4P +

Screen went black after taking pic. Switched to video, recorded and still black screen

Went back to pic and took a pic and then image came back.

What's up????

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kidDinx