I'm back after fly off and never found

Reaction score
Found a p3s to replace one I lost, couple of questions, had flight data reviewed ,said mother board crashed causing fly off,(never found stuck in heavy forest tree tops) questions 1 I have two remotes now ,how do I know old remote isn't fried,2 what do u have to do to pair old remote with new bird,( I want to modify antena mod slso). 3 has anyone added some form of GPS tracking device to drone,( I feel if I had on old one I could have found ),thanks I'm refreshing my memory looking at tutorials getting ready to fly, got whole package cheap, guy flew couple of times wasn't into it
20190728_161758.jpeg

Found a p3s to replace one I lost, couple of questions, had flight data reviewed ,said mother board crashed causing fly off,(never found stuck in heavy forest tree tops) questions 1 I have two remotes now ,how do I know old remote isn't fried,2 what do u have to do to pair old remote with new bird,( I want to modify antena mod slso). 3 has anyone added some form of GPS tracking device to drone,( I feel if I had on old one I could have found ),thanks I'm refreshing my memory looking at tutorials getting ready to fly, got whole package cheap, guy flew couple of times wasn't into itView attachment 113328
Good score,just relink remote of you choice and good to go,,I keep my new p4 one for spare,,,here's manual link but you can just open app under rc linking and do there aswell
Screenshot_20180323-213429.jpg

Reactions: Scott Davis
If a P3S behaves in the same way as a P3Adv linking a new controller to the drone breaks the link between the drone and the old controller, if you subsequently want to use the old controller then you will have to relink it to the drone, ad infinitum

Reactions: Squirrel!
I don't know how to interpret that sorry, do you mean that when a new controller is linked the P3S does not break the link with a previously linked controller?

I don't know how to interpret that sorry, do you mean that when a new controller is linked the P3S does not break the link with a previously linked controller?
Na as normal it will just ask to confirm settings,don't have to worry about previous link,,it's easy to unlink remote from drone just with single press on link button,it then turn red ,this way as well will link remote new or old,,,hope I word that right

Reactions: Capt KO
@mangycat,

With a Marco Polo I bet you would have found it.
It doesn't use GPS or Cellular.

I think I chased my drove about five times since I got mine. Twice in the last year, October and December.
If Marco isn't ready I don't start the props. But if Marco goes in the lake, you won't get a signal.

I was actually looking for my first lost PV2+ yesterday. Its been four years I know I would have found it the same day.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie