Im afraid this puts our p3's to shame!!!

Reaction score
Check it out!!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is just stunning, but Paul with the things they allow in Dubai do you not think it's good that DJI are limiting you to 500m now ;)
I'd love to be there with all the amazing things that are going on out there at the moment.

Yves Rossy has been perfecting his "jetman" system for over ~8 years

go to youtube and search yves rossy jetman for literally hundreds of his vide showing progress and where he has flown...

Check it out!!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That's amazing. Love sky diving. I'd do this in a heartbeat.

That is just stunning, but Paul with the things they allow in Dubai do you not think it's good that DJI are limiting you to 500m now ;)
I'd love to be there with all the amazing things that are going on out there at the moment.

Kinda, but kinda not...

I mean there are a lot of crazy idiots out here, and I agree that sooner or later there will be a drone accident. Its almost inevitable.

However, I live in the heart of the marina and will not fly my p3 around where the helipads are, or where the skydivers land/take off etc etc etc.

What I would live to do however, is take it into the arse end of nowhere like the desert or Omani mountains etc etc etc and fly it above 500m....

At the moment though, i can't do anything without a bloomin sunshade for the ipad and im not sure I can find one out here - my dealer said to get one tailor made!

At the moment though, i can't do anything without a bloomin sunshade for the ipad and im not sure I can find one out here - my dealer said to get one tailor made!
There are plenty of youtube videos showing how to make your own, give it a shot while waiting until you get one.

There are plenty of youtube videos showing how to make your own, give it a shot while waiting until you get one.

there are also the YouTube videos of Yves crashing over the Grand Canyon :)

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.