I'd like help for these errors

Reaction score
These messages appeared. I have P3 advanced. It's been up for 5-6 flyghts. No drops or hard landings. Yesterday I wanted to capture some night footage but this kept appearing. What shall I do?
FQuGfTC.png

EG7L3Th.png

Please help. It's my first drone. I'm so frustrated and I can't seem to find a solution for the problem.

You could try an IMU calibration like this: If this does not work, you most likely have an issue with the IMU.

As a note: Do this in the coolest location you can to prevent overheating.

You could try an IMU calibration like this: If this does not work, you most likely have an issue with the IMU.

I did that. Calibration went well but these errors still appear. No idea what to do, as written I haven't crash it or did hard landing.

Sometimes the imu gets stuck, a quick fix that worked for me is to to insert the battery quickly with bit of force and even bump it with the palm of your hand a few times after inserting then start your phantom.

Sometimes the imu gets stuck, a quick fix that worked for me is to to insert the battery quickly with bit of force and even bump it with the palm of your hand a few times after inserting then start your phantom.

Ok, I'll give it a try tomorrow, hope it works and I'll let you know what happened. What do you mean my the IMU gets "stuck"?

What is firmware version your aircraft?
I'm not sure. The craft used to belong to a friend of mine. He had around 15 flights with it, I did around 10 before this appeared. I think last firmware is from this summer. Any way I can check from the app?

You may have to reset IMU check out this youtube vid titled "Phantom IMU repair" sorry no link.

I opened it. Did the same thing as in the repair video twice. Same error. So far the thing has been a pain in the ***. I kinda regret buying it. Any other suggestions?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4