I was Narked on....

Amongst the car pool buddies the prime candidate would be the one who thought they deserved the promotion to his position or the one who has a less flashy car.
Or the guy that smokes Virginia Slims™️ :)

"You dont just break the law a little bit. You break it or you dont". are your words.
"I don't hover over a Dam causing unwanted attention, I buzz on by high up."Are your words. So, you fly over them, just higher and faster so you don't draw attention. You condemn yourself. lol
I thought he was quoting the OP with that remark. Although I think the quote tags probably got messed up.

Edit:
Yeah see post 6:

I was Narked on....

I think the point is there are degrees to an offence. An example might be assault, could be common, occasioning bodily harm, with a weapon, intent to murder, etc....
Yeah. Another example closer to home might be a guy buzzing around an airport videoing planes taking off and landing vs. flying a bit outside VLOS in a remote untrafficked area. I think we’d all agree that’s two different levels of rule breaking. Unless you are VLOS Russ.;-)

Bottom line, in answer to the OP's original question, DJI doesn't need to share your flights to have you sought out by the authorities for violations. A little social engineering goes a long way, and is far easier than actual hacking, to reveal who you are and what you have done, especially if you are also publicly posting your exploits on You Tube! Best to fly "under the radar," if you wish to remain anonymous. :cool:

ALWAYS review TFR's and note on the charts where wilderness areas and other temporary and permanent NFZ's exist. For the sake of the rest of us who do fly legally, respect those.

Just to elevate your paranoia. If 2 or 3 cheap spectrum analyzers where coupled to directional antenna’s & networked to a laptop, then your transmit & receive can be received. The computer can then attempt to “break” you transmission. Then your exact position would be known. They did something very similar in WW2.

"I’m not trying to be pedantic".....That comment just put my tourrette's into full meltdown. Ill be twitching for a week.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20