I was going to fly, but it’s snowing too hard to see anything.

Reaction score
Crazy weather here in West Virginia. I still love it here. I was thinking about planting my garden. Life is good.

Any interesting flying conditions where you are in this world?

It let up, so I flew?❄
DJI_0778r.jpg
DJI_0772r.jpg
DJI_0771r.jpg

Oh that's chilly cold
This today from the beach with me bro and his stunt kite ,,pictures with p4,,,,had rc cars out later and beach did not look so tranquil,,look like some cars really tore it up,,lol,,bit of snow about here but stays on rangers thankfully ....peka peka beach,north island NZ
org_daeb8ac4e6dbb7ee_1588987662000.jpg
org_b41487ad6b349d94_1588987762000.jpg

Crazy weather here in West Virginia. I still love it here. I was thinking about planting my garden. Life is good.

Any interesting flying conditions where you are in this world?
Those are common flying conditions here in Canada. No snow here though right now.

It’s been weird in Florida too. Very hot February and March but April cooled down. Even had a little cool spell this week that was totally unexpected but enjoyable. Weather here has changed dramatically in the last 60 years especially the last 20. Have fun and enjoy the snow while it lasts. ??

It’s been weird in Florida too. Very hot February and March but April cooled down. Even had a little cool spell this week that was totally unexpected but enjoyable. Weather here has changed dramatically in the last 60 years especially the last 20. Have fun and enjoy the snow while it lasts. ??
Looks flyable to me. My M2Z does pretty good in snow. The lens doesn't get wet and it seems to fly fine. Here's one from 2yrs ago.

Nice video. You can get much closer to deer than I can. Maybe the type of deer makes the difference.
It seems it was snowing harder when I flew than what 's in your video. My lens was very wet. The temperature was 31F. when I flew.

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj