I only get 15 second videos?

Reaction score
I changed my video format to MP4. Now I only get a video of 15 to 18 seconds? I changed it back to MOV but still only get 15 to 18 seconds?
I'm stuck? Not sure what to do?

If anyone has ever had this and fixed it send me in the right direction?

Jack

Try formatting the memory card in the following section of DJI GO:

If that doesn't fix the problem, then try another compatible memory card.

Are you out of memory? You have to delete the SD card mp4 or MOV files manually to free up memory for your next flight (not automatically deleted when you download to your PC). Is your 15 sec. of video happening on your SD card or mobile device? What's on the SD card is what should be used. If it's a new SD card, it may not be fast enough. Reformat as Phantom Help suggested if above OK. I use a SanDisk Ultra Plus 32GB V10 in mine with no problems.

Hello Newby here, I purchaced a P4A+ refurb a while ago and have not been able to get the video to play properly on my windows computer. Only the top half of the picture appears on the screen and then it freezes.Photos are no problem. I have just changed the format from MOV to MP4 but have not tested yet. I would have thought the card that came with the AC should be ok but have ordered an upgraded card. Anyone have any thoughts on the format change?

Hello Newby here, I purchaced a P4A+ refurb a while ago and have not been able to get the video to play properly on my windows computer. Only the top half of the picture appears on the screen and then it freezes.Photos are no problem. I have just changed the format from MOV to MP4 but have not tested yet. I would have thought the card that came with the AC should be ok but have ordered an upgraded card. Anyone have any thoughts on the format change?
Best start a new thread mate as you will get more replies. If it's a refurb unit then the SD card won't be from DJI unless the place you bought it from supplied the SanDisk one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj