Huawei T3 10 ????

Reaction score
Hi all I’ve not so long ago joined the drone community with a purchase of a Phantom3 Advanced. Just been using it with my iPhone 6 but want to go a bit bigger now , I recently tried a Lenovo tab 3 7” but it lags and don’t think up to the job. Now I’ve seen the Huawei T3 , looks a little bigger than I’d prefer but local Tesco has it for £109 and I looks pretty decent. Soooo I just wondered if any of you guys have one of these and if not thoughts ? The tablet will be mainly for the drone only.. Thanks and be kind to me on my 1st post lol

Hi all I’ve not so long ago joined the drone community with a purchase of a Phantom3 Advanced. Just been using it with my iPhone 6 but want to go a bit bigger now , I recently tried a Lenovo tab 3 7” but it lags and don’t think up to the job. Now I’ve seen the Huawei T3 , looks a little bigger than I’d prefer but local Tesco has it for £109 and I looks pretty decent. Soooo I just wondered if any of you guys have one of these and if not thoughts ? The tablet will be mainly for the drone only.. Thanks and be kind to me on my 1st post lol
I’d recommend a iPad. They are only about $300 US dollars and have no lag. DJI products are built for Apple as shown on the box of the drone.

Reactions: Gregg Kielma
Refurbished iPad Wi-Fi 128GB - Silver (6th Generation)

I'm afraid that we have to pay a premium for the priviledge of living in the UK. It is an idea to keep an eye on the Apple Refurb Store. Links in the bottom panel of most Apple site pages. I personally have bought many refurb items and they are "good" value. (Compared to brand new prices)
The linked iPad is a 2018 model, 9.7", A10, wi-fi and 128GB. £349 saving you £60.
Usual Apple 12 month warranty and honestly looks and runs like new.

I use the Huawei M3 lite 8" for my P4 Pro and it's a great tablet. There's no noticeable lag, it's quite bright - not quite as bright as the plus controller with the built-in DJI display which I also use sometimes.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I’d recommend a iPad. They are only about $300 US dollars and have no lag. DJI products are built for Apple as shown on the box of the drone.
Hi only prob is Apple in UK is a fortune and especially for something I’m only going to use for a drone. It’s strange mind that if Apple are infact recommended for dji , then why doesn’t the controller charge Apple products like it does android? I almost ran out of battery using my iPhone 6 over a reservoir due to this !!!

Now I’ve seen the Huawei T3 , looks a little bigger than I’d prefer but local Tesco has it for £109 and I looks pretty decent. Soooo I just wondered if any of you guys have one of these and if not thoughts ? The tablet will be mainly for the drone only.. Thanks and be kind to me on my 1st post lol
The DJI Go 4 app is very demanding and needs a tablet with a fast processer and plenty of RAM.
The T3 isn't really competitive but Huawei's M3 and M5 tablets are about the best flying tablets you can get.

Reactions: DigitalSkyPilot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj