Huawei M3 lite 8”

Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve just got the Huawei tablet ‘running on Nougat android 7’ for my Phantom3 Adv as liked the screen size to replace iPhone 6. Unfortunately now I’ve come to use it I can’t get a picture up , I have switched everything on the usual way ie controller, aircraft ,launch app. I did get a camera feed up once but now nothing at all. On the Dji screen where there is a pic of drone it says underneath . Remote Controller connected. Connect your Aircraft?? When I press on camera to view it says Remote controller signal weak ‘although I am indoors at the moment’.... Any help would be much appreciated . Barring go buy an iPad lol

Justin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
I use the same for both DGI Go and Go4 (and also Litchi), you need to run the tablet cleanup just before you connect, and it also pays to remove any 'bloatware' from the tablet.
Great tablet for flying, quite bright screen.

Hi thanks for your reply , could you give me a bit more heads up on the cleanup and how to remove bloatware. Just that I’m not familiar with the tablet, so any help would be great .

Settings->About tablet

Model number: CPD-W09
Build number: CPN-W09C100B277
EMUI version: 5.1.3
Android version: 7.0

Settings->Apps

remove any apps that you don't need

Put the Huawei 'Cleanup' and 'Tablet Manager' icons on your front screen. I run the 'Tablet Manager' regularly, and the 'Cleanup' just before I launch the DJI Go app. I always reboot the tablet just before I fly.

DJI Go4 version 4.3.11
My sequence is:

- Switch Tablet on, go directly to Huawei Tools (or use icons) and optimise (clears cache,etc)
- Go into DJI Go4, wait for it to show 'Enter Device' screen
- Plug in USB lead and switch R/C on
- Switch Phantom On, wait for it to be linked to the R/C
- App message says 'Go Fly'

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel