Howdy from the Wilds of Wyoming

Reaction score
New to the sophisticated Quad Copters, My P4 should arrive tomorrow. Great to find this forum, looking forward to sharing experiences for good or ill. I have some experience with flying the cheaper models, can't wait to get my hands on something a lot more technologically advanced.

New to the sophisticated Quad Copters, My P4 should arrive tomorrow. Great to find this forum, looking forward to sharing experiences for good or ill. I have some experience with flying the cheaper models, can't wait to get my hands on something a lot more technologically advanced.
Welcome from NZ....p4 lucky,,your going to love it,,it does come with basic manual but can download a pdf one that's free and full of all info,,,this info will keep you in the air,even p4s has so much on board that it can do , your head will boggle . More you read the less panic attacks you'll have,,:)enjoy

Reactions: DKD2262
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome! Wyoming, the land of wide open spaces to fly in. At least that's how I imagine it. Enjoy and stay safe.

Oh, there are restrictions even there! Even with permission from police and others I could not get my bird to fly in one area. But I am wiser and will finally get the shot I am hoping for!

I was going to video the new Mormon Temple. The airport is there close. Also downtown Afton to get the elk horn arch. Something, the airport. But I have my 107 now and am able and knowledgeable enough to get it done now!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl