How to get a Thailand drone flying license.

Reaction score
A couple of days ago I received a full, drone flying license from the Thai government bodies responsible. To date, it’s like finding hens teeth, especially if you only holiday here as I do.
Now, I don’t know if I was lucky, persistent or it is part of general relaxation of the process. But if you, like me, love flying in Thailand and want to do it legit without worries about severe consequences contact Danny at
Drone Thai Insurance @ [email protected]
There is a lot of documentation to go through, a lot of patience and a 7,000 THB fee last I paid anyway.
The sense of freedom, without worry, has made a huge difference to my flying here.
The little clip is a sort of celebration. Good luck. Contact Danny who is very professional and almost as happy as I am :)

Last edited:
A couple of days ago I received a full, drone flying license from the Thai government bodies responsible. To date, it’s like finding hens teeth, especially if you only holiday here as I do.
Now, I don’t know if I was lucky, persistent or it is part of general relaxation of the process. But if you, like me, love flying in Thailand and want to do it legit without worries about severe consequences contact Danny at
Drone Thai Insurance @ [email protected]
There is a lot of documentation to go through, a lot of patience and a 7,000 THB fee last I paid anyway.
The sense of freedom, without worry, has made a huge difference to my flying here.
The little clip is a sort of celebration. Good luck. Contact Danny who is very professional and almost as happy as I am :)
Big congratulations on licence,great clip,,one thing that caught me eye was all the power lines along that road :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20