How open mission for different location?

Reaction score
Hello!
I make hard mission for one place, i want use my mission in different location with Android, without PC/Mac.
How hack it?

thank you

I get your question now, I don't know. ;)
I only use the hub to do everything, then upload and check settings on the tablet.

Rod

Sorry, but i can't see Mission hub on Android. This is my screen.
Please show me, where is Hub)))???

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-03-25 at 23.19.52.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-03-25 at 23.19.52.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 393
The hub is made for the PC. When you save the mission with your device, you can retrieve it, edit, etc with a PC. The hub is a cloud for Litchi users, to share with other devices and other people.

You might try to open my link in a browser on your device, I haven't tried that.

Rod

Yes, I got that on post #4 ;)

But you kept asking me questions about the Hub, so I wasn't sure. :rolleyes:

I think it is a Language thing. ;)

Rod :)

Hello,
I think so did you see his posted picture?

Rod

Hello!
I make hard mission for one place, i want use my mission in different location with Android, without PC/Mac.
How hack it?

thank you
Let me see if I understand your question. You've built a mission designed to fly in a specific location and now you would like to move that mission to a new location keeping the original parameters such as waypoints and POI's just using your android device. Is this correct? if so, I believe that you are not going to be able to do that. Each WP and POI has specific Geo-location info and you would have to do some type of global translation to move the mission. Not something that you can do on the basic app (either Android or IOS). You could, in principle, move each WP and POI one at a time to the new location, but that could be tedious especially if the 2 locations are very far apart. It would take a lot of zooming in and out and way too many opportunities for something to get messed up.

I totally get this. I've constructed short missions that are pretty "generic" in terms of location, in that the mission could easily be placed somewhere else with the exact same configuration ground-relative.

For example, suppose you have a mission that does a particularly common real-estate package. It would be nice to be able to drop a POI on the house, load the mission location-relative.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic