how long do your propellers last

If you don't let them contact the ground or buildings, trees, sit on em, etc. a long, long, long time. :D

I fly mine through a trail in the woods behind my house. I just have to navigate about 50 to the trail. Even then its REALLY tight and lose gps. I haven't brought the craft down yet but I have clipped a few leaves and branches in the beginning. The props hold up quite well. I came all the way home once only to notice half of one was missing. We got some creepers messing around back there and seeing them watching a machine navigate the forest with no operator in sight is just awesome and worth the challenge.

I fly mine through a trail in the woods behind my house. I just have to navigate about 50 to the trail. Even then its REALLY tight and lose gps. I haven't brought the craft down yet but I have clipped a few leaves and branches in the beginning. The props hold up quite well. I came all the way home once only to notice half of one was missing. We got some creepers messing around back there and seeing them watching a machine navigate the forest with no operator in sight is just awesome and worth the challenge.
You got a clown infestation too? :D

images

They last as along as you let them. I've had been using my props since I got the p4 (3 months)

The longest set in use is on my P2NV. About 2.5 years so far.

This Website Make Every Word Caps For Some Reason And The App For Here Doesn't Work On My Phone. Anyway I've Broke One prop Holder And Replaced Them All Twice In 30 Hours Of Flight

My props were pristine at 100 flights with my P3A. But put new DJIs on anyway.

My second P3S props have lasted a hundred thousand feet. My first P3S props only lasted a few flights... might've had something to do with the tree.

Reactions: microraptor
Worse drug addicts getting high.

Nothing funnier than taking someone who is probably freaking out and tripping balls and making a drone fly near them and all they can see is a dragon or something

Funnier yet if you put some camo wrap on it and they are on something that makes them paranoid they would probably think the government is after them

Last edited:
Reactions: MyGivenName

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl