How Long before my Osmo+ arrives

Reaction score
I ordered the Osmo+ partly for fun and my wife wants it bad for her Real estate Business. Before thinking, I went to DJI and ordered the darn thing. Then it hit me, I could have ordered from B&H and probably have a delivery date already. All DJI says is payment approved, DUHH, and shipped. Shipped from China? How long before it gets here?

DJI typically emails a shipping notice with tracking so you can determine when it will arrive. Have you queried your order in the DJI website to see if it appears? I'm pretty sure mine shipped from Cerritos, CA and I got it overnight, since I'm about 30mi away.

My P4 took 5 days from China. 1 day DJI. 2 day Hong Kong, left HH in the evening by Fed ex. 3 day Tn. not sure city, Memphis? 4 day in north Pittsburgh. 5 day 10 am. my hands.

My P4 took 5 days from China. 1 day DJI. 2 day Hong Kong, left HH in the evening by Fed ex. 3 day Tn. not sure city, Memphis? 4 day in north Pittsburgh. 5 day 10 am. my hands.
My P4 came from China too, but I bought it Mar of 2016 when it was first released, they didn't have inventory in the US yet. I bought my Osmo+ long after it was released, and I'm pretty sure it shipped from Calif.

Thanks, it goes through the process of place order, payment reviewing, payment success, and finally shipped. Was hoping to have heard from UPS or FedEx by now

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20